TAKE NOTE OF RECENT CHANGES!
These changes are in the By-Laws and/or the standards.
A.)Changes in the breed standards
- WYANDOTTE: more pictures (colour) added and willow spots on female legs allowed for three years (February 2019).
- POTCH KOEKOEK: willow spots allowed on hen’s legs for three years (February 2019.)
- ORPINGTON colour descriptions added (February 2019).
- ORPINGTON Spangled – legs must be evenly mottled (February 2019).
- AYAM CEMANI standard approved and added (April 2019).
- SILKIE – new colours and pics added (July 2019)
B.)Changes in the By-Laws
- New ARTICLE added – social media rules (February 2019).