TAKE NOTE OF RECENT CHANGES!
These changes are in the Constitution, By-Laws and/or the standards.
A.)Changes in the breed standards
- WYANDOTTE: more pictures (colour) added and willow spots on female legs allowed for three years (February 2019).
- POTCH KOEKOEK: willow spots allowed on hen’s legs for three years (February 2019.)
- ORPINGTON colour descriptions added (February 2019).
- ORPINGTON Spangled – legs must be evenly mottled (February 2019).
- AYAM CEMANI standard approved and added (April 2019).
- SILKIE – new colours and pics added (July 2019)
- BOOTED BANTAM & FAVEROLLES – 50% white back to 25% white ear-lobes. Grace period ended (February 2020). PAVLOV std grace period also ended; use standard as on SASPO website.
- VENDA – White in earlobes not allowed (June 2020).
B.)Changes in the Constitution and By-Laws
- New ARTICLE added – social media rules (February 2019).
- ARTICLE 4.5 – Show Rules and By-Laws examination rule added.
- ARTICLE 4.3 & 8.2 – President is part of EXCO.